Barbed wire types
The barbed wire is manufactured and supplied in the same way as ordinary barbed wire in both types of circular and linear strings.
Linear barbell wire (string):
In recent years, a new kind of barbed wire called the Wire Barbed Wire, Tiggy, Gillette, Nato or Tabri, which is often known as the Barbed Wire Barbeque in Iran, was presented to the market. Mikh Sazi Company is proud to be the first to produce this kind of barbed wire in Iran. The difference is with the old barbed wire in its shape and shape. The central wire of this barbed wire is made of 2.5 mm high-carbon wire (High Carbon) and its thorn made of galvanized sheet with a thickness of 0.5 mm and shaped like a star, star, etc.
The method for producing this product is that the galvanized sheet is pressed on one side after being pressed into a hedge strip, and on the other hand, the “high carbon” galvanized wire is pressed into the strips in which it is thrown. And produced. Due to the sharp, winning and compactness of the thorns, this product is more intrusive and more intrusive because of the consumer’s interest. The installation of this barbed wire is due to its high degree of sharpness and the need for its own precision and expertise.
Ring barbell wire:
The profile of the barbed wire is similar to the barbed wire, and it is not the same. These wires are placed in the form of a ring ring with tight expansions and can be supplied with different diameters from 50 to 120 cm. The installation of this barbed wire is due to its high degree of sharpness and the need for its own precision and expertise.
Technical specification of linear groove barbed wire
- The central wire of the barbed wire is 2.5 mm and High Carbon.
- Its thorns are made of 0.5 mm galvanized shee.
- Each kilogram of hedgehog barbell is about 8 meters in length.
Technical specification of barbed wire ring
- 60 cm hemicycle barbed wire: The weight of each package is about 80 kg and covers something at a maximum length of 8 meters.
- 70 cm circular barbed wire: The weight of each packet is about 9kg and covers about 8m in length.
- 90 cm circular ring wire: The weight of each package is about 12 kg and can be used for about 10 meters in length.